Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
ULTRA GREEN 110 CFM Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Humidity Sensing, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® XB110H ULTRA GREEN™ Humidity Sensing Fan, ENERGY STAR® Certified, delivers premium performance for today's demanding requirements. 110 CFM of premium ventilation with ULTRASilent™ technology operates at the lowest sound rating achievable, less than 0.3 sones. The ULTRASense™ technology reacts to a rise in humidity, meaning you no longer have to remember to turn on the fan when you shower. The ULTRASmart DC motor and control technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements. With ULTRAQuick™ installation technology the XB110H provides the fastest, easiest, and most universal installation in remodel, retrofit, and new construction.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Snap-in housing, snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector for the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Mounting Frame fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" instllation to make the work fast and easy
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- UL listed for use over tubs/showers with GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|