Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
Broan® 110 CFM Humidity Sensing Ventilation Fan, <0.3 Sones; ENERGY STAR Certified
The Broan® XB110H ULTRA GREEN™ Humidity Sensing Fan, ENERGY STAR® Certified, delivers premium performance for today's demanding requirements. 110 CFM of premium ventilation with ULTRASilent™ technology operates at the lowest sound rating achievable, less than 0.3 sones. The ULTRASense™ technology reacts to a rise in humidity, meaning you no longer have to remember to turn on the fan when you shower. The ULTRASmart DC motor and control technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements. With ULTRAQuick™ installation technology the XB110H provides the fastest, easiest, and most universal installation in remodel, retrofit, and new construction.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- ULTRAQuick™ installation technology means faster retrofits and faster new construction installations
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- ULTRASmart DC motor technology for energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over tubs/showers with GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|