Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® 80 CFM Ventilation Fan with White Grille, ENERGY STAR®
The LP80 LoProfile fan is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. When a multi-family application requires it, the LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2 x 4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications. The LoProfile fan can still fit without having to move anything, and that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet, efficient ventilation.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting
- ENERGY STAR® Certified efficient operation for lower utility bills
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated Acmotor engineered fo rcontinuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|