Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Lo-Profile 50/80/100 Selectable CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fan w/ Humidity Sensor & Light, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® LoProfile fan with light is our solution for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. The LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs, such as multi-family applications. This Lo-Profile fan is the only exhaust ventilation fan on the market that features selectable CFM, between 50, 80, and 100 CFM and pre-installed continuous run that allows a user to set their low-speed mode between 30 and 100 CFM. The built-in humidity sensor automatically turns the fan to high speed when rapid increases in humidity are detected. This fan also features TRUE CFM™ which when installed the fan will not lose CFM performance regardless of how complicated the ducting. This bath fan meets ASHREA 62.2 and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Keep your promises. Low Profile, 50-80-100 CFMs
with continuous run that live up to the claim.
ASHRAE 90.1 Compliant
ENERGY STAR certified
- Selectable CFM and Continuous Run: speeds of 50-80-100 for effective ventilation and built-in continuous run technology to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- TRUE CFM™: Installed exhaust fan will not lose CFM performance even with complicated ducting, unlike the competition.
- Built-In Humidity Sensor: responds to rapid increases in humidity and adjusts fan speed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified & Meets ASHRAE 62.2
- Quiet Performance: 0.4 / 0.9 / 1.2 Sones for quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Adjustable low CFM setting allows precise adjustment to prevent over-ventilating and maximize energy efficiency
- Fan will run at high speed for a factory set 20 minute time delay before returning to a continuous lower speed
- Bright 4000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- ETL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling installation only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- 4" oval duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting . Optional 4" oval to 3" round duct adapter sold separately (S1110515)
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10.25" x 10.25" x 3.375"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||90|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|