Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
LoProfile™ DC Series
Broan® Lo-Profile 50/80/100 Selectable CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fan Housing Pack, ENERGY STAR®
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The Broan® LoProfile Fan is our solution for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. It also features selectable CFM, between 50, 80, and 100 CFM and pre-installed continuous run that allows a user to set their low-speed mode between 30 and 100 CFM.
Keep your promises. Low Profile, 50-80-100 CFMs
with continuous run that live up to the claim.
ASHRAE 90.1 Compliant
ENERGY STAR certified
- Selectable CFM and Continuous Run: speeds of 50-80-100 for effective ventilation and built-in continuous run technology to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- TRUE CFM™: Installed exhaust fan will not lose CFM performance even with complicated ducting, unlike the competition.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified & Meets ASHRAE 62.2
- 4" oval duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting
- Housing and finish packs sold separately
- Adjustable low CFM setting allows precise adjustment to prevent over-ventilating and maximize energy efficiency
- Adjustable time delay sets how long fan will run on high speed before returning to a continuous lower speed
- ETL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling installation only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- 4" oval duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting . Optional 4" oval to 3" round duct adapter sold separately (S1110515)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|10.25" x 10.25" x 3.375"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 4"
|High Efficiency Luminaire