Broan® 110 CFM Ventilation Fan, ENERGY STAR®
The LP110 LoProfile fan is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. When a multi-family application requires it, the LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2 x 4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications. The LoProfile fan can still fit without having to move anything, and that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet, efficient ventilation.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- 4" oval duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting
- ENERGY STAR® Certified efficient operation for lower utility bills
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Manages moisture in bathrooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|