Broan® 110 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.5 Sones; ENERGY STAR Certified
The LP110 LoProfile fan is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. When a multi-family application requires it, the LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2 x 4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications. The LoProfile fan can still fit without having to move anything, and that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet, efficient ventilation.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation
- Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction
- ENERGY STAR® Certified efficient operation for lower utility bills
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Manages moisture in bathrooms up to 100 sq. ft.
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|