Bath Fan Project Packs
Broan® Heavy-Duty Blower 50 CFM Ventilation Fan Finish Pack w/ Metal Grille (Use w/ Mode RDH Housing
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room.
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Integral key-holed mounting brackets for easy secure installation
- Built-in backdraft damper for easy duct connection
- Warnock Hersey Listed
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Motor engineered for continuous operation
- Housing pack sold separately
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||8-1/4" x 8" x 8-3/4"|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||45|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 10"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|