Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® Roomside Series
Roomside Series Heavy Duty 80 CFM Ceiling Roomside Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The NuTone® Roomside Series Heavy Duty 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Metal Grille offers easy, room-side installation with no attic access required. The ceiling-mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and an EZ Duct connector for no-hassle installation. New duct-damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts from the rafters above. The fan exhausts air at 80 CFM and operates quietly at 2 sones, providing moisture management for rooms up to 75 sq. ft. A white metal grille provides an elegant transition from fixture to ceiling and keeps out debris.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance , enough sound to know your fan is on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- White metal grille coordinates with any interior decor and provides a pleasant transition from fixture to ceiling
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|