Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Ducts, Dampers, Adapters & Caps
Broan® Radiation Damper
The Broan-NuTone® RDMWT Radiation Damper prevents the rapid spread of fire to other areas of a home, during a house fire. Many codes require that exhaust fans installed in multi-family homes, with fire-rated ceilings, must be protected by radiation dampers. When the air temperature passing through the damper exceeds 165°F, the fusible link melts, triggering the thermal fabric to automatically close across the damper. Airflow is interrupted by a flame and heat barrier, preventing the rapid spread of fire to other areas.
- For use in 1, 2 and 3 hour rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling constructions
- Galvanized steel frame
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric
- Stainless steel closure springs
- 165°F fusible link
- Separate outer frame allows complete fan and damper serviceability without disturbing the surrounding ceiling material
- For use with fans and ENERGY STAR qualified fan/lights
- Includes light jumper cable
- Meets or exceeds NFPA-90A
- UL Classified (UL-555C)
- Compatible with the following fan and fan/light models: Broan A110-A, A110C, A80-A, A80C, A80HD-A, AE110-A, AE110C, AE110L-A, AE110L-B, AE50-A, AE80-A, AE80B-A, AE80BL-A, AE80BL-B, AE80L-A, AE80L-B, AE80S-A, AE80SL-A, AE80SL-B, AE110S-A, AE110SL-A, AE110SL-B, AR80X-A, AER110-A, AER80-A, AER50-A, AR110-A, AER110L-A, AER110L-B NuTone AEN110-A, AEN110C, AEN110L-A, AEN110L-B, AEN50-A, AEN80-A, AEN80B-A, AEN80BL-A, AEN80BL-B, AEN80L-A, AEN80L-B, AN110-A, AN110C, AN80C-A, AERN110, ARN80, ARN80HD, AERN110L