SurfaceShield™ Roomside Fan
NuTone® SurfaceShield™ Exhaust Fan w/ LED and Vyv™ Antibacterial Violet Light, 110 CFM
SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan-NuTone’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold, and fungi growth in your bathroom or other humidity prone environments. Offering super-quiet sound rating of 1.0 sone, the Broan-NuTone® SurfaceShield™ 110 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan generates powerful air circulation with minimal background noise. There are two lighting modes in the SurfaceShield™ LED light, an everyday white light perfect for task lighting and the SurfaceShield™ continuous antimicrobial mode. Broan-NuTone® Roomside Series fans offer an EzDuct™ connector for hassle-free room-side installation with no attic access needed. With the addition of the EzDuct™ connector, other new additions have been added including foldable mounting ears, a new damper and housing technology that improves airtightness like never before. This bath fan includes soft white LED lighting for energy savings and a grille that compliments any decor.
NOTE: Due to certain State regulations this product is not available in Hawaii.
SurfaceShield™ is built to create powerful air circulation — eliminating humidity and pollutants from the room. While powerful, it still achieves a super-quiet sound rating of 1.0 sone.
Dual Light Modes
Use the energy-saving soft, white LED lighting mode for everyday task lighting. When you aren’t using the room, turn on SurfaceShield™ continuous antimicrobial mode for uninterrupted cleaning plus a beautiful violet hue. Round-the-clock use costs less than $4 a year.
With the EzDuct™ connector, retrofit installation can be done entirely from the room-side — no attic access needed. The SurfaceShield™ fan features foldable mounting ears, a new damper and extremely air-tight housing technology.
Ventilation and COVID-19
Improving Ventilation in Your Home – Learn more ways you can improve ventilation in your home. Use as many ways as you can to help clear out virus particles in your home faster. Use fans to move virus particles in the air from inside your home to outside.Learn More
This New Product Recognized by Qualified Remodeler Magazine
100 Most Requested Products
Broan-NuTone recent new product introductions have been recognized by Qualified Remodeler magazine in its 100 Most Requested Products special section. The Broan® SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology, a technology designed for hands-free disinfection of the bathroom, and the new lineup of digital switches that efficiently optimize home air quality were recognized.Learn More
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- SurfaceShield™ technology combined with NuTone’s powerful ventilation is an effective one, two punch against bacteria, mold, and fungi growing within your room.
- SurfaceShield™ With Vyv™ Antimicrobial Light Technology prevents mold and bacteria from growing in your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Comparable to Broan Model AR110LKVV
- NOTE: Due to certain State regulations this product is not available in Hawaii
Recognized for outstanding innovation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||Integrated LED Module|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|