Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
SurfaceShield™ Roomside Fan
Broan® SurfaceShield™ Exhaust Fan w/ LED and Vyv™ Antimicrobial Virus Killing* Violet Light, 110 CFM, Finish Pack
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The Flex Series housing and finish packs provide revolutionary innovations such as foldable mounting ears, a new damper, tighter housing to decrease air leakage, while the finish pack grilles complement any décor.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sone for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation is an effective one, two punch to kill* viruses and prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungi within your room
- Bright-white, CleanCover grille easily blends into the ceiling and makes cleaning easier
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 105 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- LED light module brightens any space with a 3500K output
- Requires a Housing Pack purchase to complete installation. Suggested model is A000HLNF or A000HLKT.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- * Testing on a non-enveloped virus (MS2 bacteriophage) showed a 99.985% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 6 hours on hard surfaces. MRSA and E. coli showed 90%+ reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 24 hours on hard surfaces. Results may vary depending on the amount of light that is reaching the surfaces in the space where the product is installed and the length of time of exposure. Use of Vyv antimicrobial light is not intended to replace manual cleaning. More information > https://vyv.tech/virus/
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||110|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||Integrated LED Module|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|