Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Flex DC™ Series
Broan® Humidity Sensing Bathroom Exhaust Fan w/ LED Light, ENERGY STAR®, 50-110 CFM
Broan® AE50-110DCSL Flex DC™ Series 80 CFM Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. The humidity sensing feature will automatically turn the fan on when a preset level has been reached, thus allowing for proper ventilation throughout the room. This energy efficient fan operates at a selectable CFM range of 50-80-110 at a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones.
- FlexFlow™ technology, select between 50, 80 or 110 CFM
- <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3500K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
Product Selected ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2021
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2021 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection AgencySee Product List
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Occupancy Sensor, White
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||Integrated LED Module|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|