Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Broan Flex Series 80 CFM Ceiling Room Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light
Broan® Flex Series A80L white 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with light offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This fan operates at 80 CFM and a quiet 1.0 sones.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- 100 watt max incandescent A19 light bulb or energy efficient equivalent bulb (not included)
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
FITS THIS MODEL: prevent mold, bacteria and fungi growth on surfaces
Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antibacterial Light
SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home.
Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes; No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection; No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts!
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|