Broan Flex™ Series
Broan Flex™ Series 80 CFM 0.7 Sones Ventilation Fan Light Energy Star®
Broan® AE80BL Flex Series White 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust bathroom fan is revolutionary to the fan industry. With a full range of operating points, consumers have the flexibility to install this series in new construction or as a room-side retrofit. Innovations to the product in foldable mounting ears, new damper and housing that improves building airtightness like never before. With a new clean look for the grille, the Flex Series compliments any style decor.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Bright 3500K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match the most common ceiling paint
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
FITS THIS MODEL: prevent mold, bacteria and fungi growth on surfaces
Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antibacterial Light
SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home.
Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes; No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection; No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts!
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Broan FLEX Series Bathroom Ventilation Fan Installation Video