Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Bulb Heaters and Heater/Fans
NuTone® Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan / Infrared Heater, 70 CFM, (2) 250 Watt Bulbs, 4.0 Sones
The NuTone® 70 CFM White Exhaust Fan with Light and Heater offers moisture prevention in bathrooms up to 65 sq. ft. Conveniently offering ventilation and lighting, the permanently lubricated, removable motor operates at 4.0 sones. The unit requires two 250-Watt BR40 infrared bulbs (not included) with the fan and its white fan cover matches many decors. This UL-listed heater features steel housing for durability.
- 70 CFM, sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom.
- Robust steel housing and adjustable mounting brackets for easy install
- Uses (2) 250W BR40-size infrared bulbs (not included) for maximum heat
- White fan cover blends in with any décor
- Suitable for use in insulated ceilings (Type I.C.)
- Bulbs may be operated separately or in combination for maximum flexibility
- Comparable to Broan Model 164
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||14-1/4" x 8-3/8" x 6-3/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||4|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||65|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||BR40|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|