Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Two-Bulb Heater/Ventilation Fan 70 CFM, (2) 250W BR40 Infrared Bulbs, 4.0 Sones
You can count on Broan® Bulb Heaters and Heater/Fans for energy-saving warmth and instant comfort in the bathroom. And you never even have to touch your central thermostat. Quick and efficient, these twin-bulb heaters provide the selective temperature control you need. Each unit delivers the superior performance and quality features you've come to expect from Broan®.
- 70 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 audible sones for privacy while using your bathroom.
- Corrosion resistant steel housing and adjustable mounting brackets
- Type IC; UL listed for 60 wiring (retrofits)
- Uses two 250-Watt R40/BR40 infrared bulbs (not included)
- Provides simultaneous or independent heating and ventilation
- An adjustable socket eases installation for ceilings up to 1 in. thick
- Automatic thermostat recycles fan to keep housing temperature within safe limits
- White polymeric grille is easy to wipe clean
- U.L. listed and HVI 2100 certified for your safety and protection
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||14-1/4" x 8-3/8" x 6-3/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||4|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||65|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||BR40|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|