Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 50 CFM Ventilation Fan
Broan® Standard Economy Series fans are versatile, compact, and economical ventilation solutions. With a galvanized steel housing and double strength mounting flanges, the economy fan offers powerful ventilation, that helps ventilate air to prevent mold and mildew. Also including a removable motor assembly and plug-in permanently lubricated motor for ease of service and cleaning.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 audible sones for privacy while using your bathroom.
- Compact housing for versatile installation
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Double strength mounting flanges with keyhole slots
- Quiet polymeric damper prevents cold backdrafts with no metallic clatter
- No electrical knockout to remove
- Removable wiring cover – make connections away from tight corners
- U.L. listed for tub or shower enclosure with GFCI branch wiring
Without hiring an electrician
Upgrade your non-lighted Broan-NuTone ventilation fan
The Broan® bathroom exhaust fan upgrade grille/cover is a unique lighted ventilation fan grille which allows you to upgrade your existing installed non-lighted ventilation fan or tired incandescent fan/light into a sleek fan/light with bright, efficient LED lighting quickly and easily. This do-it-yourself project can be completed in less than 5 minutes.Shop Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||7-1/4" x 7-1/2" x 3-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||4|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||45|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|