Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan-NuTone® QuicKit™ Bath Fan Replacement Motor and Cover/Grille, 60 CFM
Refresh your bathroom in less than 10 minutes with the Broan-NuTone® QuicKit™, replacement motor and cover/grille. This is an easy DIY that does not require wiring, cutting or drywall repair. The QuicKit™ makes your bath fan up to 50% quieter and delivers up to 20% more power, keeping your air fresh and clean. The QuicKit is an easy, quick answer to a bathroom exhaust fan that is no longer working properly, is noisy or simply needs an upgrade. Included is a replacement cover/grille, pre-assembled motor and blower wheel, two motor mounting plates, scroll band, and hardware. This kit contains Genuine Broan-NuTone replacement parts, guaranteed to fit. All parts are designed, tested, and certified to ensure your product runs at peak performance.
- Easy installation: Install in 10 minutes with no wiring, cutting or drywall repair
- Up to 50% Quieter: 3.0 Sones for quiet performance; enough sound to know your fan is on
- Up to 20% More Power: 60 CFM - sufficient ventilation to remove odors and moisture from your bathroom
- Fits 130 million Broan-NuTone installed bath exhaust fans
- Low profile, bright white cover/grille blends into the ceiling
- Genuine Broan-NuTone replacement parts, guaranteed to fit
- HVI Certified: All air and sound ratings are designed, tested, and certified to ensure your product runs at peak performance
- Compatible with Broan models 670, 671, 688, 689, EC50, ECF50, EC70, ECF70, ECH600, E050 and E070 with 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings or 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" housings - does not fit 8" x 8-1/4" housings
- Compatible with NuTone models 693, 695, 696N, 695C, 695CB, 696NC, 696NCB, 690AC, 696N0, 6950 with 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings, 8" x 7-1/4" fan housings, and 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" fan housings
- Compatible with Nautilus models N671, N688 and Aira models VSBP50M, VSBP5XM, VSBX50M with 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" fan housings and 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings- does not fit 8" x 8-1/4" housings