Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 200 CFM Through-Wall Ventilation Fan
Say goodbye to unbearable heat and humidity in the garage, unwanted smells in the kitchen and odors in the laundry room, rec room or garage. The Broan® 200 CFM Through-Wall Ventilation Fan is the perfect solution for rooms up to 195 sq. ft, including one car garages, or use for spot ventilation near areas such as a work bench, garbage can, car, or lawn mower. The durable galvanized steel housing provides superior protection against the elements and wear and tear. It features a built-in exterior wall cap/vent which reduces install time, no duct work needed. Customize your fan with one of Broan-NuTone’s wall controls. For automatic operation, choose from a humidity or motion sensing control. To automatically turn off the fan after you leave the room or garage, pair the fan with a delay-off or countdown timer. (Wall controls sold separately.)
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 200 CFM - ventilate up to 195 sq. ft.
- 8.5 Audible Sones
- Fight heat, humidity buildup and unwanted smells inside the garage, kitchen, laundry or rec room
- Built-in exterior wall cap/vent, no ducting needed for installation
- Effectively ventilate a one car garage, either attached or detached from the home
- Use for spot ventilation in a larger garage near a work bench, car, garbage can, lawn mower, or other spaces within the garage
- Tested and approved for extreme hot and cold weather
- Motor assembly offers a fast and easy twist-lock installation
- Housing adjusts to fit walls from 4½"–9½" thick
- Galvanized steel housing for superior protection against the elements and wear and tear
- Pair this fan with a motion or humidity sensing wall control to provide automatic ventilation (wall control sold separately)
- Install with a delay-off or countdown timer wall control to automatically turn off the fan after leaving the room/garage (wall control sold separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|14-1/4" x 14-1/4" x 9-1/2"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|High Efficiency Luminaire