Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
200 CFM Through-the-Wall Exhaust Fan
The Broan® Direct Discharge 200 CFM Utility Through-Wall Fan provides effective ventilation. This fan helps eliminate smoke from recreation rooms and workshops, humidity from laundry rooms and cooking fumes from kitchens. It features a permanently lubricated motor with easy, twist-lock installation. The fan is adjustable to fit walls from 4-1/2 in. to 9-1/2 in. thick, and you can paint its white grille to match your decor.
- 200 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or master baths, eliminates moisture, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms
- 8.5 Audible Sones for privacy while using in any room
- Built-in damper minimizes backdrafts for energy efficiency
- Adjustable housings to fit walls from 4-1/2" to 9-1/2" thick and 5-1/4" to 10" thick
- Paintable white grilles blends in with any décor
- Accessorize with wall switch or variable speed wall control
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||14-1/4" x 14-1/4" x 9-1/2"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||8.5|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||170|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|