Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Ducts, Dampers, Adapters & Caps
**DISCONTINUED** Broan-NuTone® 6-Inch LinkLogic® Automatic Make-Up Air Damper
- Interlocked make-up air dampers provide make-up air when called for to keep the home comfortable by allowing the range hood to operate at optimum levels
- LinkLogic® design works with SmartSense® ventilation fans and select Broan® range hoods to balance indoor air pressure by providing interlocked make-up air. SMD6 uses existing AC wiring to communicate between the damper control and ventilation devices with no added wiring
- Slave dampers (MD6S or MD8S) are interlocked to the main automatic or universal make-up air damper and open in unison for synchronized operation. They close, along with the main damper, as soon as the range hood is powered off.
- Can be used to meet International Residential Code (IRC)-based requirements for make-up air
- Interlocked make-up air systems avoid wasted energy associated with barometric solutions and do not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling activities so air pressure is equalized for a well-balanced environment
- Fresh air wall caps are required for use with Make-Up Air Dampers
- See interactive Make-Up Air Specifier Tool for suggested model(s)