Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Ducts, Dampers, Adapters & Caps
**DISCONTINUED** 10-Inch Automatic Make-Up Air Damper - Direct Wire
Suggested Replacement: MD10TU
- BROAN® interlocked make-up air dampers provide make-up air when called for to keep the home comfortable by allowing the range hood to operate at optimum levels
- Directwire design works with select Broan® range hoods to balance indoor air pressure by providing interlocked make-up air; damper opens automatically when fans are activated
- Slave dampers (MD6S, MD8S or MD10S) are interlocked to the main automatic or universal make-up air damper and open in unison for synchronized operation. They close, along with the main damper, as soon as the range hood is powered off. Slave dampers can be “ganged” together to provide a cost effective means to provide for higher volumes of make-up air
- Can be used to meet International Residential Code (IRC)-based requirements for make-up air
- Interlocked make-up air systems avoid wasted energy associated with barometric solutions and do not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling activities so air pressure is equalized for a well-balanced environment
- Fresh air wall caps are required for use with Make-Up Air Dampers
- See interactive Make-Up Air Specifier Tool for suggested model(s)