Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Controls & Electrical
Broan-NuTone® Exhaust Vent Fan Delay-Off Wall Control/Timer, White
The Broan-NuTone® delay off timer is an easy to control switch that allows users to not only meet exhaust ventilation requirements, but to do so stylishly with a modern, sleek wall control. Using the two dials located behind the switch, the user can adjust the ‘ventilation’ setting, as well as the ‘delay’ setting, both of which are dedicated to ensuring that the bathroom is properly ventilated at all times. The ‘ventilation’ setting allows the user to specify how many minutes per hour they want the fan to run, while the ‘delay’ setting specifies how many minutes the user wants the fan to run after the switch has been turned off (see figures on back side for more information). Both of these settings help homeowners save energy and meet continuous ventilation codes, such as ASHRAE 62.2 and CalGreen Title 24. To operate the fan, simply push the top of the rocker switch to turn on the fan (and light if connected) when entering the bathroom. When leaving the bathroom, press the bottom of the rocker switch to turn the light off, while the fan continues to run for the number of minutes that is pre-determined by the user with the ‘delay’ setting.
This New Product Recognized by Qualified Remodeler Magazine
100 Most Requested Products
Broan-NuTone recent new product introductions have been recognized by Qualified Remodeler magazine in its 100 Most Requested Products special section. The Broan® SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology, a technology designed for hands-free disinfection of the bathroom, and the new lineup of digital switches that efficiently optimize home air quality were recognized.Learn More
- Use the ‘delay’ setting to ensure proper bathroom ventilation by keeping the fan running for 5 to 60 minutes after you leave
- Use the ‘ventilation’ setting to meet code requirements by ventilating the bathroom for a pre-determined amount of time every hour
- User adjustable ‘delay’ and ‘ventilation’ settings can be changed as many times as desired until the perfect mix is accomplished
- Designed to meet ASHRAE 62.2 and CalGreen Title 24 codes for continuous ventilation
- Bright, white color fits any modern décor
- Switch fits in a single gang box for ease of install
- Rated for 120V at 60Hz, max of 6 amps/switch
- Faceplate not included