Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
ULTRA GREEN ZB Series 110 CFM Multi-Speed Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Humidity Sensing, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® ZB110H ULTRA GREEN™ 110 CFM Ceiling Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, delivers everything you wished for in a bath fan - premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, ease of installation, energy efficiency, consistent power, extremely quiet operation and multi-speed capability. ULTRASense™, Humidity Sensing Technology, means you no longer need to remember to turn the fan on when you shower. Unlike other competitive fans and wall controls that wait for a relative humidity set point to be reached, ULTRASense™ Humidity sensing multi-speed fans react to a quick rise in humidity to increase fan speed and clear the mirrors faster.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Paintable white grilles blends in with any décor
- Mounting Frame fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Title 24 compliant
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|