Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA GREEN™ Series
ULTRA GREEN XB Series 50 CFM Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Light, ENERGY STAR® Certified
Enjoy fast, easy installation with the Broan® XB50L1 ULTRA GREEN™ 50 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with LED Light. Now you can experience outstanding ventilating power that will quickly clear annoying steam and help prevent mold and mildew. Combine this with extremely quiet operation and energy efficiency in a product that can be retrofit installed entirely from the room-side, creating a relaxing, comfortable bathroom environment. This ENERGY STAR® fan includes dimmable LED lighting to keep your bathroom illuminated whenever you need.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3000K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Snap-in housing, snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector for the fastest, esiest, most universal installation
- Mounting Frame fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guessork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Title 24 compliant
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
- Includes 6 in. to 4 in. duct reducer for increased installation options
Product Selected ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2022
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2022 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection AgencySee Product List
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 8"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
|Minimum Recommended Flow