Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Exhaust Ventilation Fan Housing Pack, ENERGY STAR® certified
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room.
Finish Pack Compatible to this Housing
This Finish Pack is compatible with this housing. A finish pack, with grilles and motor/blower wheels, completes the installation and adds the finishing touches to the room.
- ULTRAQuick™ installation technology means faster retrofits and faster new construction installations
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only) and for use in insulated ceilings (type IC)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|