Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® SmartSense® 80 CFM Ventilation Fan with Control, 0.3 Sones; ENERGY STAR® Certified
A SMART, ECONOMICAL OPTION TO MEET ASHRAE STANDARD 62.2. Since most homes have several ventilation fans, Broan® SmartSense® automatically operates your fans to ventilate your home around the clock. it's one solution for continuous and spot ventilation requirements. A SmartSense® system coordinates ventilation fans in various locations to introduce fresher, healthier air. It may be programmed to ventilate based on the home's size, automatically cycling different fans in the dwelling based on square footage and the number of bedrooms. LinkLogic control is at the heart of the system and requires no separate control wiring. SmartSense® is cost effective as it does require integration with the home's air handler, and with only one fan running at a time, it uses less than 40 watts during ventilation cycles. Installs as easily as an exhaust fan. Simply recess the fan housing in the ceiling, vent with 6" duct to the outside and connect the power wires.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Broan® SmartSense® automatically coordinates the operation of ventilation fans, running them intermittently throughout the day when necessary
- Install in any room - Broan® QT Series Ventilation fans are barely audible, so they can be used in any room
- Six-inch ducting guarantees sound and CFM performance ratings
- Hanger bars for easy, fast and universal installation in all types of constructions
- ENERGY STAR®-certified ventilation fan
- UL listed for use over a tub or shower with GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|