Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA PRO™ Series
NuTone® 80 CFM Ventilation Fan Light with Night Light, ENERGY STAR®
NuTone® ULTRA PRO™ Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States. At 80 CFM, the RN80L provides powerful operation, energy efficient lighting, and a quiet sound level of <0.3 sones.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Energy efficient lighting - (2) 18W (max.) high efficiency, type GU24 based fluorescent bulbs (bulbs included), and 4W (max.) type C7 night light bulb (bulb not included)
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Snap-in housing, snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector for the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Mounting Frame fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" instllation to make the work fast and easy
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- U.L listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|