Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
ULTRA PRO™ Series
Broan® ULTRA PRO™ Series 110 CFM Ventilation Fan, 0.6 Sones; ENERGY STAR® Certified
Broan® ULTRA PRO™ Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards. At 110 CFM, the RB110 provides powerful operation at a quiet level of just 0.6 sones.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.8 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws
- Snap-in housing, snap-in blower, and an inside-out mounting duct connector for the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Paintable white grilles blends in with any décor
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.6|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|