Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
QT™ Series Heater/Fan/Light
NuTone® 110 CFM Exhaust Vent Fan w/ Heater & Florescent Light
The NuTone® QTXN Series Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan with Light and Heater is ideal for managing moisture in rooms up to 100 sq. ft. With an ultra-quiet motor operating at 0.9 sones, you can operate this device’s fan, light and heater together or separately. It includes 18-watt fluorescent bulbs as a primary light source; use a 7-watt bulb (not included) for the nightlight. A 1,500-watt heater offers up to 100 sq. ft. of heat. The fan is UL listed and designed for insulated ceilings. A dedicated 20-amp circuit is required for this ventilation fan/heater/light/night-light product, which can be used with Broan®-NuTone® wall switch (purchase separately) 57W, 57V, 59V, 59W, 61V, 61W, 62V, 62W, 65V, 67V, 67W, 70TW, 71V, 72V, 72W, 77DV, 77DW, DH100W, T24H. Complete installation instructions are included with each unit.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.9 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Uses two 18-watt bulbs for primary lighting (included) and one 7-watt bulb for safe nighttime lighting (sold separately)
- PowerHeat™ design ensures powerful heating, light, and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch
- 2 plug-in permanently lubricated motors operate independently for ventilation and heating
- Polymeric, 6 in. round damper/duct connector with tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter for quiet operation
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit, do not mount this product in a wall
- U.L. listed and HVI 2100 certified for your safety and protection.
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- White trim, designed to work with most popular brands of recessed lighting, makes this fan the perfect choice for use in any room
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||17-5/8" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|