Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
QTXEN™ Series Fans/Lights
NuTone® 80 CFM Ventilation Fan/Light with White Grille, ENERGY STAR®
Install this NuTone® QTX Series Very Quiet 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Light and Night light, ENERGY STAR® Certified above your bath or shower to help manage moisture in your bathroom. It has a continuous-operation motor that operates at only 0.3 sones for a very quiet performance. It also features a primary light and a night light for added functionality.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Two 18W high efficiency GU24 fluorescent bulbs included
- Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch
- Features 6" ducting for superior performance
- ENERGY STAR® Certified product
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24 and C7|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|