Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® QTXE Series 150 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.4 Sones; ENERGY STAR® Certified
The Broan® QTX Series Quiet 150 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® Certified helps ventilate your bathroom. The fan features 1.4 sones for quiet operation and vents moisture in bathrooms up to 140 sq. ft. Its permanently lubricated, plug-in motor allows continuous operation and its galvanized steel housing offers durability. Hanger bars are included for easy installation.
- 150 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or master baths, eliminates moisture, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms
- 1.4 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Features 6" ducting for superior performance
- ENERGY STAR® Certified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 140 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.4|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||140|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|