Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 110 CFM Humidity Sensing Exhaust Vent Fan w/ White Grille, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® QTX Series Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Humidity Sensing Bath Fan with Sensaire technology is an ENERGY STAR® Certified solution to fight excess humidity and potential mold problems. The fan turns on automatically as it detects rapid increases in moisture at the ceiling level, where steam and humidity rise. After a user-defined time period, the fan shuts itself off to save energy and money. The sensitivity is also adjustable. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for high traffic bathrooms, the kids' bathroom, or for those who leave the house before humidity is properly vented. The QTXE110S is UL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected branch circuit and fits 2 in. x 8 in. ceiling construction. Duct with 6 in. round ducting. Optional wall controllers are available.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- Includes hanger bars on the fan housing for easier installation
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficiency
- UL listed for use over a tub or shower in conjunction with a GFCI circuit (sold separately)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|