Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
QTXE™ Series Fan/Light
Broan® QTXE Series 110 CFM Ventilation Fan/Light, 36W Fluorescent Light, 4W Nightlight, 0.7 Sones; E
The Broan® QTXE Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan includes a light and night light. It is ENERGY STAR® certified for energy savings. Designed with a continuously operating motor at only 0.7 sones for extreme quiet. It's capable of managing moisture in bathrooms up to 100 sq. ft. and has adjustable mounting brackets spanning up to 24 in.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Features 6" ducting for superior performance
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficient operation
- U.L. listed and HVI 2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24, C7|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||Yes|