Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® QT DC™ Series
Broan® Humidity Sensing Finish Pack, 110-130-150 Selectable CFM, ENERGY STAR®
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The QT DC Series housing and finish packs provide revolutionary innovations such as foldable mounting ears, a new damper, tighter housing to decrease air leakage, while the finish pack grilles complement any decor. With selectable CFM of 110-130-150, and a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.7, the QT DC fan is suitable for all construction needs.
- Selectable CFM with speeds of 110-130-150
- <0.3-0.4-0.7 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- Hanger bars to position housing anywhere on center joists
- Unique patented spacers for mounting to engineered "I" joists
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 140 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|