Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
QTXE™ Series Fan/Light
Broan® QTXE Series 80 CFM Ventilation Fan Light, 36W Fluorescent Lighting, 4W Nightlight, 0.3 Sones;
The Broan® QTX Series Very Quiet 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Light, ENERGY STAR® Certified to ventilate your bathroom. It is capable of managing moisture in bathrooms up to 70 sq. ft. and comes with adjustable mounting brackets spanning up to 24 in. Designed with a continuously operating motor at only 0.3 sones for an extremely quiet operation.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.3 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Features 6" ducting for superior performance
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficient operation
- HVI certified
- Can be used to comply with CA Title 24
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.3|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24, C7|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||Yes|