Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® QT Series 110 CFM Ventilation Fan with Heater and Florescent Light, 0.9 Sones
The Broan® QTX Series Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Heater, Light and Night-Light features a ventilation fan with a 1500-watt heater so you can be sure the heat you expect will be felt when you need it to warm a chilly room. 2 motors, 1 for the heater and 1 for the fan to be able to function independently. A dedicated 20-amp circuit is required for this ventilation fan/heater/light/night-light product.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.9 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Uses two 18-watt bulbs for primary lighting (included) and one 7-watt bulb for safe nighttime lighting (sold separately)
- PowerHeat™ design ensures powerful heating, light, and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch
- 2 plug-in permanently lubricated motors operate independently for ventilation and heating
- Polymeric, 6 in. round damper/duct connector with tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter for quiet operation
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit, do not mount this product in a wall
- U.L. listed and HVI 2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- White trim, designed to work with most popular brands of recessed lighting, makes this fan the perfect choice for use in any room
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||17-5/8" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.9|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||18W GU24 and 7W|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||Yes|