Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 130 CFM Ventilation Fan with Light and Night Light, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® QT Series Quiet 130 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with a fluorescent light, ENERGY STAR® certified features a quiet motor design intended to operate at just 1.5 sones, as well as galvanized steel housing material. This fan is UL Listed and HVI certified, and is compliant with ENERGY STAR® standards to help maximize energy efficiency. Use it in bathrooms up to 115 sq. ft. in size.
- 130 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or master baths, eliminates moisture, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms.
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Motor engineered for continuous operation
- Two 18W GU24 fluorescent bulbs and one 4W C& night light bulb included
- Fits in 2" x 8" ceiling construction
- Includes unique spacer for easy "I" joist mounting
- 6" duct connector with 6" to 4" reducer included
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- U.L. Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 120 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
Broan-NuTone® Steel Roof Cap for 6-Inch Round Duct with Backdraft Damper and Bird Screen, Black
Broan-NuTone® Steel Wall Cap for 6" Round Duct with Backdraft Damper and Bird Screen, Black
Flex Duct 6-Inch Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" X 11-3/8" X 7-5/8"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||120|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|