Broan® Economy Series
Broan® Heavy Duty 80 CFM Ventilation Fan with Incandescent Light, 2.5 Sones
Broan® creates a heavy-duty ventilation fan that is built to last in applications that are too much for a typical residential product. At 80 CFM and 2.5 sones, this bath fan light combo allows for consumers to properly ventilate rooms to prevent mold and mildew from forming. And a broad spectrum of AMCA and HVI certified performance ratings means there's an HD Series Fan or Fan/Light that's just right for your next light-commercial or institutional application.
- 80 CFM, Powerful ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- 100-watt lighting capacity (bulb not included)
- Compact housing for versatile installation
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- U.L listed for use over the bathtub or shower when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit
- U.L listed for use in insulated ceilings (Type I.C)
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||8" x 8-1/4" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2.5|
|Grille Finish||Matte White|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||100W|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|