Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
EZFit™ Series Ventilation Fans
NuTone® EZFit 80 CFM Ventilation Fan, 1.0 Sones; ENERGY STAR® Certified
Every feature of the NuTone® EZ80N EZFit Ventilation Fan is carefully devised for easy installation from the room side, without having to go into the attic. Pulling air efficiently at 80 CFM, this ENERGY STAR®-certified fan operates at a super-quiet sound level of 1.0 sone for a peaceful environment. Boasting a white polymeric grille that blends seamlessly with most decor, this bathroom vent fan installs directly to the ceiling material or to ceiling joists or trusses. It can be placed safely over a bathtub or shower if connected in a GFCI branch circuit.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required
- EZ Connect wiring connectors eliminate clumsy wire nuts
- EZ Hold pre-installed blower attachment screws mean no third hand is needed
- Slim housing design fits in virtually all ceiling spaces
- EZ Lock tabs secure fan directly to drywall eliminating need for joist/truss mounting
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- UL listed and HVI-2100 Certified for safety
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||12" x 10-1/2" x 5"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||65|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|