Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Roomside Series
Broan® Roomside Series 110 CFM 3.0 Sones Ventilation Fan
The Broan® Roomside Series 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 110 CFM and a very quiet 3.0 sones.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 110 CFM, Powerful ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 3 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
Suggested Installation Accessories
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||3|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|