Broan® Roomside Series
Broan® Roomside Series 50 CFM 0.5 Sones Ventilation Fan Energy Star®
Broan® AER50 Roomside Series White 50 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 50 CFM and a very quiet 0.5 sones that matches any decor.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 0.5 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, as quiet as a gentle breeze.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire