NuTone® Flex Series
NuTone® Flex Series 80 CFM 1.2 Sones Ventilation Fan Energy Star®
NuTone® AEN80B Flex Series White 80 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 80 CFM and a very quiet 1.2 sones.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.2 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|