Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
NuTone® Flex Series
Flex Series 110 CFM Ceiling Roomside Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light, ENERGY STAR*
NuTone® AEN110L Flex Series 110 CFM ceiling exhaust bath fan with Light offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”, ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. LED lighting lasts up to 25,000 hours. This energy efficient fan operates at 110 CFM and a quiet 1.0 sone.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3500K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficient operation
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
FITS THIS MODEL: prevent mold, bacteria and fungi growth on surfaces
Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antibacterial Light
SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home.
Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes; No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection; No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts!
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||Integrated LED Module|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|