Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Broan Flex™ Series 80 CFM 0.7 Sones Humidity Sensing Ventilation Fan Energy Star®
Broan® AE80S Roomside Series White 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan, offers easy, room side installation, with No Attic Access Required. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. The humidity sensing feature offers the flexibility to set a user-adjustable set-point to have moisture eliminated from the room without the need to turn the fan on manually. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at 80 CFM and a very quiet 0.7 Sones.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Sensaire™ humidity sensing technology, senses humidity up to 4X faster than the competition
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.7|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|