Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Flex DC™ Series
Broan® Humidity Sensing Bathroom Exhaust Fan ENERGY STAR®, 50-110 CFM
Broan® AE50110DCS Flex DC™ Series Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. The humidity sensing feature will automatically turn the fan on when a preset level has been reached, thus allowing for proper ventilation throughout the room. This energy efficient fan operates at a selectable CFM range of 50-80-110 at a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones.
- FlexFlow™ technology, select between 50, 80 or 110 CFM
- Quiet operation at <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones
- Sensaire™ Humidity control automatically turns fans ON when a rapid to moderate (user adjustable) increase of humidity is sensed or when humidity rises above the user-adjustable set-point (50% to 80% RH)
- Powerful ventilation reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- Flex DC fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- Plug in, permanently lubricated, brushless DC motor – engineered for continuous operation
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
Product Selected ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2021
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2021 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection AgencySee Product List
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Occupancy Sensor, White
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|