Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Flex DC™ Series
Broan® Flex DC™ Series 50-80-110 Selectable CFM <0.3-0.4-0.9 Sones Ventilation Fan Finish Pack Energy Star®
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The Flex DC™ Series housing and finish packs provide revolutionary innovations such as foldable mounting ears, a new damper, tighter housing to decrease air leakage, while the finish pack grilles complement any decor.
- Selectable setting of 50, 80 or 110 CFM for Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones for ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|