Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Flex DC™ Series
Broan® Bathroom Exhaust Fan, ENERGY STAR®, 50-110 CFM
Broan® AE50110DC Flex DC™ Series Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with “No Attic Access Required”. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at a selectable CFM range of 50-80-110 at a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- FlexFlow™ technology, select between 50, 80 or 110 CFM
- Quiet operation at <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones
- Powerful ventilation reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Flex DC fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- Plug in, permanently lubricated, brushless DC motor – engineered for continuous operation
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
Product Selected ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2022
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2022 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection AgencySee Product List
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Broan FLEX Series Bathroom Ventilation Fan Installation Video