Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Broan Flex™ Series 50 CFM Single Speed Ceiling Room Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light
The Broan® Flex™ Series A50L White 50 CFM Single-Speed Exhaust Bath Fan with Light offers easy, room-side installation with no attic access required. It accepts one 100-watt maximum A19 incandescent light bulb (or CFL/LED equivalent, sold separately) to provide reliable overhead lighting. The ceiling-mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and an EZ Duct connector for no-hassle installation. New duct-damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts from the rafters above. The fan exhausts air at 50 CFM and operates quietly at 1.5 sone.
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Uses one 100-watt maximum incandescent A19 type bulb or energy-efficient equivalent bulb with maximum overall length (M.O.L.) of 4.4 in. or less (bulb not included)
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use in insulated ceilings (type I.C.) and for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Grille Finish||White Painted Enamel|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||45|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|